If you are tying the knot this winter, congratulations! Flowers can be tricky this time of year, but have no fear we’ve got a few ideas to make your wintry wonderland dreams come true. Here are some of our current winter crushes:
1. I adore the colour combination, the soft gray against the elegant white roses and calla lilies are simply gorgeous.
2. Looking for something a little more rustic? This is perfect for the country bride having a chic barn wedding. Simple is beautiful.
3. So soft and pretty, I love the white mixed with the soft pink and perfect amount sparkles…gotta love that bling!
4. Baby’s breath lives on, mixed with white roses are the perfect for your winter wedding.
5. No list would be complete with a broach bouquet. This screams vintage and I love it! These can be custom made and it’s a great way to incorporate family heirlooms.
For these and many more great ideas, contact us today.