Signature drinks have been around for a long time, but we love them! They are a fun way to personalize your wedding just a little more, but how do you choose the right one? Here are a few things to consider:
1) Colour – think about your wedding decor and choose a colour that compliments it. An elegant display of glasses filled with your signature drink adds fun and personality and is practical too.
2) Don’t forget to dress up your drinks! Add interesting garnishes to your drinks to bring more personality into your wedding.
3) Serve drinks in creative glasses. A wide variety of glasses, flutes even mason jars can be super fun for the right wedding.
4) Choose a drink that is special to both of you, you may have enjoyed it on your first date, or favourite vacation. Chances are, if you love it your guests will love it.
5) Finally, a signature is a great way to keep the cost of that open bar down. We all love a good party, but who doesn’t love to save a few bucks?
Remember drink responsibly and have fun doing it!
Let us know what your signature drink will be…need a little help? Call us today, wedding season is here!!!
Photo credit: google images