With award season behind us let’s take a look at the dresses that will inspire the world of bridal fashion and a new crop of glamorous brides. Allow me to share my favourite dresses that will have you looking red carpet ready in a flash!
1) Jessica Biel, one of my faves, this girl has an amazing body and can pull off almost any dress. For the Golden Globes she donned this stunning Elie Saab gown with a lacy slit down the center. The dress almost has a sheer quality to it, perfect for standing in a room full of your loved ones exchanging vows. GORGEOUS!
2) Viola Davis – the lovely and talented actress wore this amazing Marchesa dress to the SAG Awards. This dress features a fitted embroidered bodice which is sure to accentuate your curves in all the right places. The great thing about this dress? It can be worn by many different body types. Don’t forget ladies, a great seamstress that add things like straps if needed, so don’t limit yourself!
3) Carried Underwood – can I just say I lovelovelove this dress!!! The singer wore this amazing Patricia Gomez-Gracia creation to the 2012 Grammy Awards and she looked spectacular! The dress features embroidered sequins on tulle and will make a super choice for the bride who is all about the glitz and glam.
4) Cameron Diaz never looked better! Absolutely radiant in this strapless Gucci dress at the 2012 Oscars. This dress fits like a glove, if you’ve got the confidence and the body go for it! No one will be able to take their eyes off you.
5) Rooney Mara – my favourite thing about her? She isn’t afraid to take risks and be true to who she is. LOVE it. This Givenchy gown can easily transition from red carpet to wedding, paired with the right accessories and you have a winner all the way!
Stay glam! xoxo gs.