Fall is my favourite season. The cool, crisp air, the fashion (THE FASHION!), the trees, hot apple cider and the list goes on. It’s the end of summer, but it’s also the beginning of something new and exciting. Fall is also a great time to get married! Today we’ll take a look at fall favours, favours that are sure to please your guests and won’t end up in the trash! So many great ideas to make your fall wedding dreams come true.
1. Who doesn’t love a hot cup of tea on a cold day? Speciality Teas make an awesome favour! Choose your favourite flavour, or better yet, offer a few of your favourites. Green tea for health, chamomile to help you relax and the list goes on. Many tea shops will even come up with a special blend in honour of your big day.
2. Tea not your thing? How about warm apple cider? Best enjoyed on cold day, wrapped in your fave blanket with a great book…or movie. Enjoy!
3. Mini maple syrup makes the perfect fall favour. Very Canadian, especially for your out of town guests, a great way to say thank you and share a truly Canadian experience. Perfect to be enjoyed over breakfast the next morning.
4. Soy candles are another great fall favour. Soy candles are said to be natural, cleaner burning, longer lasting and have a better scent.
5. Another awesome fall favourite caramel apples, brings out the kid in everyone! These caramel apples are not only delicious, they’re so pretty, almost a shame to eat…almost!
For these and many more great ideas for your fall wedding, email or call us today!
Photocredit: Google images; Etsy